Sunday, August 23, 2026

You can't have Life in Little Pieces without the little pieces!


Life and It's Little Pieces


The Little Pieces























I have been making images for 30+ years.  I have shared my very first image a few times:

This is my Dad and Bein our Seal Point Siamese kitty.  He (Bein) lived for 18 years and was a wonderful "little brother" to me (I am the youngest of 3).
 
Few Photogs have the honor of showing off their very first image but thanks to my Dad I have it.  Dad was also my tutor for many things including photography.  This image wouldn't win any awards but is technically correct.  No flash, ASA 100, Shutter at 1/60th sec. and an aperture setting of 8 or 11.  These are all important basics to understand when using a manual film camera like the Voigtländer Vito Automatic. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment. I welcome constructive feedback, alternate views and/or shared experiences. Maybe you have an idea for a future post or just want to share. Please be respectful, as I will in turn be the same. We all share this world and what is in it.